Your ultimate source for Twin Cities, SE Minnesota and Western Wisconsin Real Estate Markets
Looking for a Home?
There’s nothing we take more seriously than helping people find homes they love. That’s why we have access to the Multiple Listing Service (MLS). We also spend time learning your personal real estate needs, based on:
- Your preferred price range, down payment, and monthly payment
- What style of home you want and what extras you are looking for
- What area(s) you are looking in
- What type of financing options are best for you
- Whether you want to build or buy existing or rent
Why Should I Contact a Mortgage Professional?
Getting a pre-approved mortgage is a great way to get started.
- It’s necessary today to negotiate with sellers.
- You will be able to close on a property quicker.
- This shows the seller how serious you are about the property.
- It makes the seller more comfortable working with you. In a “seller’s market,” or where supplies are limited, a pre-approved mortgage is essential.
What Do I Need?
If you decide to apply for a mortgage, you will need to supply information in regards to your income, expenses, and obligations. For a full list of the items you need to bring, please contact us. Got bad credit? That’s okay. Many lenders will help you find a solution to your credit problems. We work with many professional mortgage companies that you will find very helpful.
We Make Selling Homes Easy
We enjoy helping you prepare, market, and sell your home. We do our best every day to help our customers succeed. We offer multiple listing options, enabling you to choose the most economical way to sell your home. You can even participate in the selling process if you so desire.
- We go over the selling process with you—without the technical jargon.
- We perform comparative market analysis.
- We determine the list and target prices.
- We market the property.
- We keep communication with the client open.
- We present the purchase agreement.
- We arrange the closing with the title company for you.
- We have all necessary paperwork prepared to transfer title.
What Price Should I Ask for My Home?
We know that you want to get the highest price possible. That’s why we research the current market to see what the highest reasonable price is. Here’s a few hints on setting the right price:
- Often, your home’s value depends on recent selling prices of comparable homes in your area. After reviewing the selling prices for such homes, the price is adjusted according to current market trends.
- Buyers often look in the price range determined by their monthly ability and down payment.
- Buyers are often very knowledgeable in their price range and often purchase by comparison. Unreasonable asking prices are an immediate turn-off.
- Inviting a potential buyer to make an offer shows that you are willing to bargain. But if your asking price is outrageous, the buyer’s offer will most likely also be unreasonable.
- It’s necessary to offer competitive pricing, terms, and conditions in your area. This will help you sell faster and get the full market value.